- The booking form should be completed in detail and the booking will be confirmed by us, by phone or e-mail and deposit will be taken at this stage.
- The final payment is due not less than 21 days before arrival and if not so received Smytham Manor may retain the deposit and re-let the camping pitch at its discretion.
- A confirmed booking will be deemed to be made when confirmation has been e-mailed to you, and you will be responsible for the total fees.
- Every endeavour will be made to allocate guests the pitch of their choice, however it must be clearly understood that acceptance of a booking is not conditional on the allocation of a particular pitch. Your pitch number will be confirmed on arrival.
- No refunds are given except under the terms of the cancellation protection. For cancellation protection, £20/ pitch/ week should be sent in addition to the deposit at the time of booking. This payment protects you up to and including the day before your holiday begins against loss of monies due to be paid or already paid (except deposit) due to redundancy, jury service, accident, injury, illness or the death of any member of your party or close relation (supporting evidence is required).
- Once bookings have been made it may be possible to change them. An administration fee of £20 will be made.
The booking is accepted on the strict understanding that persons under the age of 18 years are not permitted to drink or buy alcoholic beverages in the bar. Minors found doing so will immediately be expelled from the premises along with all the members of the party. Young persons should bring proof of age if they wish to purchase or drink alcoholic beverages in the bar.
- Children remain the responsibility of their parents/ guardians or the person signing the booking form at all times.
- Dogs are accepted on the condition that they are on a lead at all times, they are exercised in the dog exercise area, they are never left unattended under any circumstances and any fouling is collected and disposed of.
- No person under the age of 15 is allowed in the swimming pool area without the supervision of a competent adult swimmer.
We reserve the right to:
- Refuse admission or to remove any person who in our opinion or by their conduct, is not suitable to use the park. This includes failure to observe the park rules, which are posted on the park.
- Alter postpone or cancel any facilities for any reason at any time.
- PLEASE REMEMBER: We are a quiet family holiday park. We expect the park to be quiet after 11.00 pm. If this does not suit your requirements please do not book a holiday at this park.
- Please make all cheques payable to Smytham Manor Leisure.